Between June, 23rd and September, 9th, head to the beach, go shopping or enjoy a night on the town on public transport.
As in previous years, the Malaga Area Metropolitan Transport Consortium is offering a Special Summer Service. This includes new inter-urban bus routes and increased frequency of existing bus services, enabling passengers to take public transport to beaches, shopping centres and night spots and thus avoid the problems associated with the use of private vehicles (traffic jams, parking, fines, etc.).
The Summer Service will be available between June, 23rd and September, 9th, 2023 to bus users in Alhaurin de la Torre, Alhaurin el Grande, Alora, Almogia, Cartama, Casabermeja, Colmenar, Malaga, Mijas, Pizarra and Totalan.
List of special summer services:
Bus Beach and Shopping centers:
- M-136 Cártama – Alhaurín de la Torre – Plaza Mayor – Los Álamos
- M-140 Cártama-Alhaurín de la Torre-Torremolinos
- M-224 Calahonda-Playa de Mijas-Fuengirola
- M-540 Álora-Pizarra-Plaza Mayor-Playamar
- M-550 Casabermeja-El Palo
- M-551 Almogía-Plaza Mayor-Playamar
- M-552 Colmenar-Casabermeja-El Palo
- M-560 Totalán-C.C Rincón-La Cala del Moral
- M-590 Alhaurín el Grande-Fuengirola
Bus Night Spots:
- M-110 Málaga-Torremolinos-Benalmádena Costa
- M-168 Rincón de la Victoria-Málaga (Búho)
- M-220 Fuengirola-Las Lagunas-Márbella
Increased frequency of existing bus services
- M-119 Calahonda-Las Lagunas-Fuengirola
- M-160 Málaga – Rincón de la Victoria – Cotomar
- M-221 Fuengirola – Coín
Enjoy the summer in a safe, comfortable and cheap way, with Consorcio Travel Card from 0,40 €, by using the Malaga Metropolitan Travel Card (passenger from Colmenar and Almogía must configure the card according to a 2 fare zone crossings).
Further information can be consulted on our new mobile app Consorcio Malaga (available for Android and iOS and Uptodown), on the Consortium’s web, on its official Telegram, Facebook , Twitter and YouTube page, or by calling the customer service line on (+34) 955 038 665.