Bus routes with increased frequency of existing bus services will end on September, 9th. From September, 10th, the following bus routes will return to their usual timetables:
- M-110 Málaga-Torremolinos-Benalmádena Costa
- M-119 Calahonda-La Cala de Mijas-Fuengirola
- M-156 Las Lagunas-Centro Comercial-Cerros del Águila
- M-160 Málaga-Rincón de la Victoria-Cotomar
- M-168 Málaga-Rincón de la Victoria-Cotomar (Búho)
- M-220 Fuengirola-Marbella
- M-221 Fuengirola-Coín
On September, 9th, Summer Special Services 2023, which connect inland municipalities with beaches and leisure areas, will also finish.
Further information can be consulted on our new mobile app Consorcio Malaga (available for Android and iOS and Uptodown), on the Consortium’s web, on its official Telegram, Facebook , Twitter and YouTube page, or by calling the customer service line on (+34) 955 038 665.