Forget about traffic jams, accidents, fines, drinking tests, the price of petrol, how far you parked your car, etc… Come to enjoy the Feria in Málaga and leave all problems and your car at home. The Malaga Area Metropolitan Transport offers special services during the Feria 2023 between August, 12th to 19th, making it more accessible, cheaper, faster and safer to reach the Fairground from the towns of Benalmádena Costa, Rincón de la Victoria, Las Lagunas (Mijas), Fuengirola, Alhaurín de la Torre, Pinos de Alhaurín, Cártama Pueblo, Cártama Estación, Casabermeja, La Redonda, Álora, Pizarra, Colmenar and Torremolinos.
These services feature routes and timetables tailored to your needs, from those to opt to leave early to those who stay up until wee hours. And remember that you can enjoy significant discounts when using your Travel Card from the Malaga Area Metropolitan Transport.
Special Services during the Feria 2023:
- M-410 Feria de Málaga-Cártama 2023
- M-421 Feria de Málaga-Torremolinos-Benalmádena Costa 2023
- M-424 Feria de Málaga-Alhaurín de la Torre-Pinos de Alhaurín 2023
- M-426 Feria de Málaga-Fuengirola-Las Lagunas Mijas 2023
- M-428 Feria de Málaga-Rincón de la Victoria 2023
- M-430 Feria de Málaga-Pizarra-Álora 2023
- M-450 Feria de Málaga-Casabermeja 2023
- M-451 Feria de Málaga-Casabermeja-Colmenar 2023
Further information can be consulted on our new mobile app Consorcio Malaga (available for Android and iOS and Uptodown), on the Consortium’s web, on its official Telegram, Facebook , Twitter and YouTube page, or by calling the customer service line on (+34) 955 038 665.