Malaga Area Metropolitan Transport Consortium informs us that, due to some works in Torremolinos Train Station, nearby street circulation will be affected for about seven weeks from August, 6th.
These works affect the itineraries of several Consortium bus routes with departure, stop or arrival in Torremolinos Centro, so that timetables of the following bus routes could be affected:
- M-110 Málaga-Torremolinos-Benalmádena Costa
- M-112 Málaga-Mijas
- M-120 Torremolinos-Fuengirola
- M-121 Torremolinos-Benalmádena-Mijas
- M-123 Churriana-Torremolinos-Benalmádena Costa
- M-124 Carola-Torremolinos
- M-125 Torremolinos-Patronato
- M-126 Benalmádena-Torremolinos
- M-320 Málaga-Marbella
Further information can be consulted on our new mobile app Consorcio Malaga (available for Android and iOS), on the Consortium’s web, on its official Telegram, Facebook , Twitter and YouTube page, or by calling the customer service line on (+34) 955 038 665.